Job Title: Senior Partner Development Manager
PCC is seeking an experienced Partner Manager to run Outsourcing Site Operations and to manage client relationships. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work with a variety of actors providing scalable outsourcing solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing projects and help facilitating transition of new projects, you will have a strong impact on the company’s growth. Candidates are required to have partner management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with communication and large-scale operation management skills. This includes a solid understanding of the outsourcing landscape, and comprehension of the Legal, Financial and Technical components of outsourced projects is expected.
Responsibilities of the Outsourcing Manager:
- Ensure project success through strong performance management and measurement methodology for core KPIs (Productivity, Quality, etc.)
- Represent PCC in vendor site
- Demonstrate process management experience including workload prioritization, quality, overall execution and overall and optimization
- Drive customer experience initiatives in vendor sites
- Manage complex vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work
- Monitor outsourcing environment to keep current on providers and industry trends
- Willingness to travel required for this role
- BA/BS in a business discipline
- 5+ years’ experience selling outsourcing services, professional and managed services..
- Strong track record of success in selling outsourcing services to Enterprise customers.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Project management, communication, stakeholder management with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders
- Highly organized
- Strong influence management skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Independent; self-motivated; strong drive; high energy;.
- Excellent in building strong relationship.
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal and written
- Outsourcing experience and knowledge of outsourcing landscape including legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Excellent analytical skills